Promo

Promo

Monday, November 3, 2014

‘I Didn’t Seduce Luis For Sex’ -Big Brother Star, Lillian

Lillian Afegbai, the Nigerian housemate recently evicted from the ongoing Big Brother Hotshots, has denied seducing fellow housemate, Namibian Luis, during her short stay in the game.

Lillian
Less than 48 hours in the house, Lillian created a sensation as she openly displayed her affection for Luis, (who has also been evicted from the show) so much so that she allowed him massage her bum in the name of ‘Physical therapy’.
But the budding actress said she allowed herself to be massaged not for any amorous intent as many have been insinuating.
“It is funny reading all the comments about my allowing Luis to give me a massage. In real world, I can ask a friend to give me a massage and while in the house, I saw Luis as a friend and I requested for it and he gladly did it for me. It’s nothing. I had no ulterior motive or seducing him for sex. I was so relaxed while going about it and I felt no emotion at all,” Lillian said. 

She said by her nature she is a free-spirited person and that was what she took to the house.
 Lillian said she was in shock when she heard that she had been evicted from the Big Brother Africa reality show.
However, she explained that the socio-cultural experience she was exposed to while in the house for two weeks has adequately fortified her with the resolve to pursue her career in acting,  modelling and television production.
“I was shocked when IK (show host) announced that I have been evicted from the house, my fans were also in shock but I have come to accept that my awesome experience in the BBA house forms the bedrock for my talent and career development in showbiz, not just in Nigeria but across the continent,” she said.  
Tayo Faniran, 28, is still in the reality show hoisting Nigeria’s flag. The 1.93m-tall model with a Higher National Diploma in Maritime Studies, certainly stands out in the house and pundits predict that he might stay long in the game.

Words by Funsho Arogundade
Photo Credits: Multichoice

No comments:

Post a Comment