Promo

Promo

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Amazing Love Story of Nico & Clementine Vervelde

Clementine Vervelde
Last weekend, during the third edition of the Love Is...Musical show held at Eko Hotel and Suites, Clementine Vervelde, wife of Nicholas Vervelde, MD/CEO of Nigerian Breweries plc, and producer of the show narrated her love experience which she described as the best thing to have happened to her.
Nico Vervelde
According to her, meeting her husband at age 22 changed her perception about love.
“I met my lover at the age of 22 and in two weeks he asked me to marry him and I said yes without thinking about it. Now that is taking a leap of faith,’’ she said with an emotion laden voice.
She continued: “No sex involved, I was not a virgin either just a young girl with a son. At that point till this very minute my life has changed forever, today he is a father, my lover, my support system and my best friend.” 

Clementine, a Rwanda and her husband, Nico, a Dutch, have been married for 23 and together have six children.
The couple with one of their kids
Words by FUNSHO AROGUNDADE
Photo Credits: BHM Group

No comments:

Post a Comment