Promo

Promo

Thursday, April 7, 2016

I Deflowered Toyin Aimakhu, says ex-boyfriend. Seun Egbegbe

It's an height of kiss and tell!
Controversial Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu has turned a butt of delirious joke as her estranged 'boyfriend' and Ebony Films CEO, Seun Egbegbe spilled what suppose to be their intimate story.
Reports have it that Egbegbe was gisting with couple of friends at an event in Oyo town claiming that he deflowered the actress long before she met her husband, Niyi Johnson.
According to Egbegbe, said to be really pained that Aimakhu severed their illicit relationship, he 'knew' Toyin at age 16 and she has discovered that the actress has an insatiable appetite for sex.
Aimakhu with Seun Egbegbe
The deep-pocket and semi-illiterate movie marketer also said he gave the actress her needed exposure into the make-believe world.

His words: I use to eat that small girl before she ever dreamt of acting. I introduced her to my friend and that was how she found fame.
"To be honest with you, I deflowered her long before she met that toy boy. Mark my words, she will never settle because there is nothing you give her that will satisfy her.
"I used Yoyo Bitter and every other bitter herbs on the market but my performance never satisfy her. What else does she want from me. I have my life to live. Please let her go forever."
Aimakhu, while still married to the young actor, Niyi Johnson, had flaunted her relationship with Egbegbe. The two became an item as Aimakhu cruised around in the Range Rover SUV gave to her by the movie marketer but they later broke off their relationship earlier in March 2016, stating irreconcilable differences.

No comments:

Post a Comment