Promo

Promo

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Flavour, Basketmouth Dazzle At Coliseum Legend Nite

For the second month running, the highly entertaining 'Legend Nite' lived up to its billing as the King of comedy, Basketmouth, singing sensation, Flavour N’abania, Yinka Davies and other top entertainers, thrilled the audience to a wonderful time at the March edition of the 'Legend Nite' event, held at the prestigious Niteshift Coliseum hangout in Lagos.
The ambience of the night club was indeed electrifying as the in-house live-band did an impressive job of whetting the appetite of the audience before the stars of the night took to stage. The excited audience could only beg for more as ace comedian Basketmouth, sent the audience reeling in uncontrollable laughter with his rib-cracking jokes. Flavour N’abania, the Enugu state born music rave of the moment, held the crowd spellbound and jumping to their feet as he dazzled them with series of his hit songs.
Funso Ayeni, Brand Manager, Legend Extra Stout, reiterated that the relevance of the “Real Deal Nite” is to create an atmosphere where the brand bonds with its consumers and to make them understand the brand essence, “we are calling on people to follow the brand, try it and of course become a loyalist.”
Ayeni stressed that Legend Extra stout is by far “the best brewed stout brand in Nigeria with distinguishing qualities that sets it apart from other stout brands in the market because of the full brewed process that it undergoes.” He added that the “Real Deal Nite” which started in March 2011, would continue on a monthly basis.
The event also saw some lucky winners emerge from the raffle draw promo where wonderful gift items ranging from generating sets, DVD players, refrigerators, standing fans and lots more were carted home by revelers.
Among the lucky winners was, Mr. Tony George, a Lagos-based banker with Zenith bank plc who won a brand new refrigerator. Mr. George, who hails from Delta State, said he really did not believe he was going to win anything but that he was pleased that Legend had made him happy. George who happened to be attending the event for the first time after he was invited by a friend, said, “I am going to put this fridge in my house. As a matter of fact, I would constantly stock the fridge with bottles and cans of Legend. I would invite my friends to come over for Real Deal the upcoming Easter celebrations so we can all enjoy bottles of Legend Extra Stout”.
An elated George added that the “Real Deal Nite”, is a very creative initiative from Legend. “People do not only come here to have fun; they also have the opportunity to win prizes. This I feel is very great. It is something other companies should emulate. I have had fun no doubt. I have also made new friends too. I just feel really good tonight.”
Another winner, Funmi Abolari, a professional caterer, won a new generating set at the event. Abolari, who had before now visited the Niteshift Coliseum three times, expressed her feelings as joyous. “I am so happy I can’t even describe it. This is my first time of winning such a gift. From the moment I walked in and was told by the hostess about the "Real Deal Nite" raffle draw, and that there were gifts to be won, I immediately said it is the generator I want because I need it, and I have won it.
“When I was asked to write my name and details on the form I was not willing but now I am glad I did. This generator is coming at the right time, the one I have at home has been problematic, so when I was told the generator was part of the items to be given out I said it is the generator I wanted and God has made it possible. I am not really surprised because God doesn't fail me. He has given me everything I have asked Him for”. The caterer concludes.
The Legend “Real Deal Nite” is a monthly in-bar brand activation that rewards consumers for being loyal to the brand. The event which holds every last Friday of the month, gives brand loyalist an opportunity to win fantastic prizes in a raffle draw promo while they have fun and feel the spirit and uniqueness of the Legend brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment